Fourteen days of juice, smoothies, soups, and healthy meals.
We provide your juice, smoothies and soups and you make your dinners by following our meal plan.
Do this if…
You want an ideal follow-on to the 3, 5 or 7 Day Super Juice Cleanse programs, or you want a bumper two-week healthy eating and juicing experience. This program will give you a total kick-start on the health-front and leave you inspired, motivated and mentally juiced.
This program contains the juice of…
Alfalfa sprouts, apple, beetroot, broccoli, carrot, celery, courgette, cucumber, ginger, kale, kiwi, lemon, lime, mint, orange, parsley, pear, pineapple, red pepper, spinach, watercress and yellow pepper blended with avocado, banana, blackberry, blueberry, cherry, cranberry, strawberry, linseed, pumpkin seed, sesame seed, sunflower seed, almond, almond milk, yoghurt and spirulina powder.
The ingredients in the soups are …
Broccoli, courgette, carrot, celery, parsnip, pear, spinach, watercress, yellow pepper, red pepper, red onion, sweet potato, rocket, chilli, spring onion, garlic, cherry tomato, leek, butternut, coconut milk and vegetable stock.
What work do you have to do?
Make a mug of hot lemon water each day, 14 snacks and 14 dinners.
Not a soup lover? No problem! We can replace the daily soup with a 500ml cold pressed juice.
- 28 x 500ml cold-pressed juice
- 14 x 500ml soup
- 14 x Pukka herbal tea
- Key daily supplements
(Spirulina, Barley Green, Pre- and Probiotic)
- Program booklet including Healthy Snacking Guide, Meal Planner and Recipes
- Electronic shopping list
- You will receive all the juice and soup required for your cleanse, blast-frozen and sealed in an insulated container.
- Each bottle is clearly marked so you know exactly what to drink when.
- You can collect from our juice kitchen in Somerset West, or we can deliver to most parts of South Africa.
- Your juice will remain frozen for a few hours after you receive it, provided you keep the insulated container sealed.
- Once you open the container, transfer the juice to your freezer.
- Take Day 1’s juice out of the freezer the night before you are going to start, and defrost overnight at room temperature. Do the same for Day 2 and so on …
- As we don’t add stabilisers to our juice, it is quite normal for it to separate after defrosting. Don’t stress, just give your juice a good shake and place it in your fridge.