1 x Grasshopper Shot (50ml)
Wheatgrass (30ml), pineapple (20ml), mint (5ml)
ALL SHOTS ARE DELIVERED BLAST FROZEN.
(Due to shipping costs and to ensure that your product remains frozen in transit, this item may only be purchased as as addition to your order)
How to drink your Grasshopper Shot:
The addition of pineapple and mint juice transforms the rather odd taste of wheatgrass into an enjoyable and tasty treat. Defrost at room temperature and drink immediately once defrosted. Drink first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and wait at least 15 to 30 minutes before consuming anything else. Drink a minimum of one of our health shots per day.
Our organic wheatgrass is grown outdoors in good quality soil. The juice is extracted within minutes of harvesting, using a twin gear, twin auger Angel juicer which grinds at an incredible slow 80 RPM. The technology used, which presses the grass no less than three times, allows us to extract and retain the highest possible levels of nutrients.
The fresh juice of young wheatgass is a storehouse of vitamins, minerals, chlorophyll, enzymes and life energy. The same life force that explodes into greenery every spring can be transferred into the human body via the consumption of wheatgrass juice. Pineapple juice helps to restore the body’s acid/alkaline levels, and has anti-inflammatory properties due to its high levels of the enzyme, bromelain.
Wheatgrass juice contains:
* Amino acids which are absorbed directly into the blood where they neutralise toxic substances changing them into insoluble salts which the body can eliminate.
* Bioflavanoids which act to detoxify cells and prevent their deterioration.
* Choline, magnesium and potassium which works to invigorate and stimulate the liver while preventing the build up of fatty deposits.
* Antioxidant vitamins C, E and carotene which prevent free radical formation.
* Chlorophyll, the green pigment contained in plants, which produces an environment that suppresses bacterial growth in the body, counteracts ingested toxins, purifies the liver, regulates digestion and builds the blood’s oxygen-carrying potential through the creation of new red blood cells.