Seven days of juice, smoothies, soups and salads
Do this if …
A pure juice-and-smoothie-only program is not quite for you, but you want a predominantly liquid cleanse that will leave you feeling amazing.
This cleanse contains the juice of …
Apple, pineapple, yellow pepper, cucumber, lemon, lime, carrot, watercress, courgette, parsnip, spinach, celery, fennel, ginger, beetroot blended with avocado, banana, blueberry, strawberry, oats (gluten), dessicated coconut, sunflower seed, pumpkin seed, blackcurrant, raspberry, spirulina powder and yoghurt (cows milk).
The ingredients in the soups are …
Broccoli, courgette, carrot, celery, parsnip, pear, spinach, watercress, yellow pepper, red pepper, red onion, sweet potato, rocket, chilli, spring onion, garlic, cherry tomato, leek, butternut, coconut milk and vegetable stock.
What work do you have to do?
Make a mug of hot lemon water, heat up your soup each day, and make a salad on Day 6 and 7.
- 26 x 500ml juice
- 7 x 500ml soup
- 7 x Pukka herbal tea
- Key daily supplements
(Spirulina, Barley Green, Pre- and Probiotic)
- Program booklet
- Coaching and support
- You will receive all the juice and soup required for your cleanse, blast-frozen and sealed in an insulated container.
- Each bottle is clearly marked so you know exactly what to drink when.
- You can collect from our juice kitchen in Somerset West, or we can deliver to most parts of South Africa.
- Your juice will remain frozen for a few hours after you receive it, provided you keep the insulated container sealed.
- Once you open the container, transfer the juice to your freezer.
- Take Day 1’s juice out of the freezer the night before you are going to start, and defrost overnight at room temperature. Do the same for Day 2 and so on …
- As we don’t add stabilisers to our juice, it is quite normal for it to separate after defrosting. Don’t stress, just give your juice a good shake and place it in your fridge.