Five days of juice and smoothies
Do this if …
You are not ready to commit to a cleanse that extends over the weekend. Not only will you lose weight, but on both a mental and physical level, you will feel as though you have been totally ‘re-charged’.
This cleanse contains the juice of …
Apple, beetroot, broccoli, courgette, carrot, celery, cucumber, fennel, green pepper, kale, lemon, lime, orange, pineapple, parsnip, pear, spinach, sugar snap peas, ginger, basil and mint blended with blackberry, cranberry, cherry, strawberry, sesame seed, pumpkin seed, sunflower seed, linseed, banana, avocado, almond milk and cinnamon.
What work do you have to do?
Make a mug of hot lemon water each day. That’s it!
- 20 x 500ml juice
- 5 x 340ml juice
- 5 x 50ml Apple Zinger
- 5 x Pukka herbal tea
- Key daily supplements
(Spirulina, Barley Green, Pre- and Probiotic)
- Program booklet
- Coaching and support
- You will receive all the juice required for your cleanse, blast-frozen and sealed in an insulated container.
- Each bottle is clearly marked so you know exactly what to drink when.
- You can collect from our juice kitchen in Somerset West, or we can deliver to most parts of South Africa.
- Your juice will remain frozen for a few hours after you receive it, provided you keep the insulated container sealed.
- Once you open the container, transfer the juice to your freezer.
- Take Day 1’s juice out of the freezer the night before you are going to start, and defrost overnight at room temperature. Do the same for Day 2 and so on …
- As we don’t add stabilisers to our juice, it is quite normal for it to separate after defrosting. Don’t stress, just give your juice a good shake and place it in your fridge.