Three days of juice and smoothies
Do this if …
Time is short and you want a quick cleanse that will put you back on the road to excellent health.
This cleanse contains the juice of …
Apple, broccoli, beetroot, carrot, celery, cucumber, lemon, parsley, pineapple, spinach, yellow pepper, ginger, blackberry and blueberry blended with avocado and yoghurt.
What work do you have to do?
Make a mug of hot lemon water each day. That’s it!
You get …
- 17 x 500ml cold-pressed juice
- 6 x Pukka herbal tea
- Key daily supplements
(Spirulina, Barley Green, Pre- and Probiotic)
- Program booklet
- Coaching and support
- You will receive all the juice required for your cleanse, blast-frozen and sealed in an insulated container.
- Each bottle is clearly marked so you know exactly what to drink when.
- You can collect from our juice kitchen in Somerset West, or we can deliver to most parts of South Africa.
- Your juice will remain frozen for a few hours after you receive it, provided you keep the insulated container sealed.
- Once you open the container, transfer the juice to your freezer.
- Take Day 1’s juice out of the freezer the night before you are going to start, and defrost overnight at room temperature. Do the same for Day 2 and so on …
- As we don’t add stabilisers to our juice, it is quite normal for it to separate after defrosting. Don’t stress, just give your juice a good shake and place it in your fridge.